Friday, January 16, 2015

A Quick Update

Just a quick update for my dear readers. I have fixed the subscribe button, so now if you subscribe by email, you will actually get an email update when I post. (If they seem a bit...boring, please let me know. I'm still figuring out how it works, but at least you will know when I update, and that's what's important.)

Also, Experimental Kitchen has an email address! Huzzah! If you'd like to reach me, please don't hesitate to email.

experimentalkitchenblog@gmail.com

As always, please feel free to comment, and now feel free to email! I will do my best to reply!

And tell your friends about me if you enjoy reading this little blog of mine. Now that the holidays are over I should have more time to post.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment